BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

just me

just me

About Me

My photo
I'm a young single gal, just trying to take advantage of all the fun things life can offer. I go to school at UVU, majoring in English Secondary Education in hopes to teach English and Creative Writing at a High School level. I plug away at a dead end waitressing job, but it's excellent for a student like myself. I will be leaving to Hong Kong on June 2 to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.I love my family more than life. And that's pretty much my life in a nut shell.

July 16, 2008

first blog

Huh, well, ok. I finally did it. I have a blog. However, now that I have it, I feel that it may become my personal online journal. I suppose we'll see how it turns out. It is already proving to be a bit confusing. I'll need to spend some more time figuring it out...

0 comments: