BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

just me

just me

About Me

My photo
I'm a young single gal, just trying to take advantage of all the fun things life can offer. I go to school at UVU, majoring in English Secondary Education in hopes to teach English and Creative Writing at a High School level. I plug away at a dead end waitressing job, but it's excellent for a student like myself. I will be leaving to Hong Kong on June 2 to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.I love my family more than life. And that's pretty much my life in a nut shell.

August 12, 2008

things that make me happy


dusk in the summer time


laughing
sterling roses
melodies
soap and fierce
witty words
life
dreaming
stars
fighting the good fight
reading
sleeping
taking pictures
family
hugs
the ocean
the guitar
food
the american flag

deep breaths


confidence


memories


holding hands

0 comments: