BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

just me

just me

About Me

My photo
I'm a young single gal, just trying to take advantage of all the fun things life can offer. I go to school at UVU, majoring in English Secondary Education in hopes to teach English and Creative Writing at a High School level. I plug away at a dead end waitressing job, but it's excellent for a student like myself. I will be leaving to Hong Kong on June 2 to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.I love my family more than life. And that's pretty much my life in a nut shell.

November 14, 2008

China!

My kitchen..complete with mini fridge, microwave, and mouse trap!


My bedroom
My living room


My school



Closer picture of my school




Alright, so I've got the opportunity to teach English in Yongzhou China. I can't wait! I leave around Feb 9th and return home anytime between June 25th and July 10th. I'm excited to be able to take a semester off of school and have a little time to do something for myself. I don't really have too much more to say about it but here are some pictures of where I will be going!

0 comments: